Sunday, February 17, 2019

Hope Deferred...

I wonder why God has me in a certain season. I'm currently in one I don't fully understand or grasp and I would love for it to come to a head. Or to at least understand why I'm in this current season. Lord forgive my impatience. God told me something this morning. It does not only makes sense to me but it quite frankly contradicts things currently. It is quite frustrating (in my flesh) for God to tell you something that is supposed to come to pass and it seems like you are further and further from His promises. Of course, I know His promises are yes and Amen and He doesn't lie nor repents. But God, I have no idea what You are doing! The situation, to me, is dead. However, God has a way of bringing certain things back to life that we ourselves could never see nor understand. Maybe one day, I will get my answer. Until then, I'll continue to seek Him and His promises. The ones that are coming to pass, I'll continue to trust and believe in that. The ones, however, that are still in the works I'll just leave it with You (no matter how difficult it is to me) and trust, that as always, You will have the final say. Amen.

No comments:

Mommyhood

I struggle a lot with being a single mom.  To some it may seem I have this down pat but honestly, I'm just learning as the days go by. I...