Friday, September 21, 2018

Through The Difficult Times

It is easy for me to get discouraged and down about certain things. Usually, when I'm going through a difficult time a lot happens all at once. I feel bombarded. That pressure can frustrate me and make me feel like nothing is moving forward. When I see that things don't seem to be moving forward, I get hard on myself and discouraged. It is the worst feeling, especially as a single mother. There isn't someone around to share the troubles with. There isn't always someone to bounce ideas off of. It can literally feel like it is just me. I have to remember though, that I'm not alone. God is always here. He also has begun bringing the right people in my life to help my perspective and I'm thankful for that. This year I have been in a huge battle, spiritual, with where I am with God and what He is doing in my life. What is He trying to show me? What is he trying to tell me? This part of my life has been difficult. I realize though, I made it more difficult than necessary. If I would just clearly hear what He says, things shouldn't be this hard. When God is telling you something, telling you to do something, there is peace with it. It just flows, it isn't difficult.

My move back to Florida has been just that. Everything, down to how much I needed financially flowed, literally. I heard audibly across the state line "Welcome Home." However, the warfare has been great upon being here. God has straightened out most things once they come. I have to believe that something greater is on the horizon because I have come against a lot of opposition. For everything that seemed to flow seamlessly, another obstacle occurs. However, as soon as the obstacle occurs, I noticed God would show me a way out or navigate it for me. The Lesson: "Trust in the Lord, with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding..." Proverbs 3:5 This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible and God is really showing me to trust Him. I've had so many issues with trust, He is pushing me to at this point. I just got to believe the difficulties will pass and the blessings not only will come on the other side but to acknowledge the blessings now...

No comments:

Mommyhood

I struggle a lot with being a single mom.  To some it may seem I have this down pat but honestly, I'm just learning as the days go by. I...